Score-Brother: Introduction

Hello there, fellow bloggers!

*unnecessary fanfare plays in background*


I come to this great site to share some treasures with all of you. These treasures I speak of are movie soundtracks and scores in which I have managed to collect here and there.*

*Some of these soundtracks I own, while others I may have found elsewhere...

IMPORTANT:
Anything you choose to preview is password-protected, so make sure you check out the password; fear not, for I will type it down--unless special direction(s) is required.


Sooner or later, you may experience an expired link. If this occurs, please feel free to hit me up via e-mail: mc-iggmeista@lycos.com


The above is now my new default e-mail, for I have chosen to eliminate the need for my old one--no offense.


Well, that about sums up the description for this blog. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me.


I am known as "Score-Brother," but you can call me Alberto--you can also call me Albert, or even Al


See you around, and have fun.



Later days,

-Al




*LEGAL DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT OWNER FOR ANY OF THE MATERIAL GIVEN ON THIS BLOG. THE SOLE-INTENTION FOR POSTING THIS MATERIAL ON THIS BLOG IS FOR NON-PROFITABLE AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. AS THE CREATOR OF “SCORE-BROTHER’S,” I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT ALL MUSIC DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE BE DELETED FROM YOUR COMPUTER(S) AFTER A 24-HOUR PREVIEW PERIOD.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

David McHugh - Three Fugitives

It is finally here, a soundtrack that I have requested in the past!

Here is David McHugh's - A perfect alternative for Maurice Jarre - original soundtrack to the 1989 movie, "Three Fugitives."

This particular score features some beautiful electronic synthetic sounds along with some jazzy drum sequences and a more-than-perfect opening title.

Additionally, this is a CD-quality rip, at a TASTY 320 Kbps bit rate!!!

So if you are into sounds of this nature, this is the soundtrack for you!

















The password is:
Score-Brother-1989

Enjoy!

5 comments:

borgo said...

Sei davvero un grande! Trattengo l'emozione a stento...non sai neanche quanto tempo era che stavo cercando questa colonna sonora, 10 anni, forse di più! Ti scrivo nella mia lingua madre, l'italiano, perchè spero di aveti reso l'idea dopo che avrai tradotto la mie parole. Mi sono anche iscritto qui per poterti ringraziare. Ti abbraccio con sincera gratitudine, grazie 1000! :-D

Thank you thousand for this post! I love this movie and this music. I serched it for long long time, maybe ten years or much, too. I'm italian and i ask you translate my words in italian language. Thank you thank you thank you, i'm a better person after this post, i'm very happy only thank you!

henry said...

Hello Alberto thanks a zillion times & you are right this is a rare soundtrack any way where did you get it ? ebay? and also gracias for ripping it up but too bad send space is overloaded at this moment but i shall keep trying.
Guess what i have been searching for this sountrack ever since 1992 when after iwatched the video still in betamax. i regularly searched the web for this thingking that somebody would be kind enough to upload just one or two instruments but you did all that . And you really deserved the credit . Thank you so much rgds, henry

Unknown said...

Thank's, thank's one millions, one billions... this soundtrack was my dream for twenty years. Now you are realized my dream. Thank, thank, thank!!!

P.S.
Excuse me for my english language but i am italian.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the opening track to this movie. I cannot listen to it without smiling. One of those brilliant, life-affirming pieces of music that lifts you. I think of my little girl whenever I hear it.
I'm sure you must know how hard this is to get hold of. I found a copy on Amazon going for $124.00 or something. I've been looking for years but still can't find it.

Alex Neagoe said...

Thanks a lot man. been searching like hell for this soundtrack.