Score-Brother: Introduction

Hello there, fellow bloggers!

*unnecessary fanfare plays in background*


I come to this great site to share some treasures with all of you. These treasures I speak of are movie soundtracks and scores in which I have managed to collect here and there.*

*Some of these soundtracks I own, while others I may have found elsewhere...

IMPORTANT:
Anything you choose to preview is password-protected, so make sure you check out the password; fear not, for I will type it down--unless special direction(s) is required.


Sooner or later, you may experience an expired link. If this occurs, please feel free to hit me up via e-mail: mc-iggmeista@lycos.com


The above is now my new default e-mail, for I have chosen to eliminate the need for my old one--no offense.


Well, that about sums up the description for this blog. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me.


I am known as "Score-Brother," but you can call me Alberto--you can also call me Albert, or even Al


See you around, and have fun.



Later days,

-Al




*LEGAL DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT OWNER FOR ANY OF THE MATERIAL GIVEN ON THIS BLOG. THE SOLE-INTENTION FOR POSTING THIS MATERIAL ON THIS BLOG IS FOR NON-PROFITABLE AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. AS THE CREATOR OF “SCORE-BROTHER’S,” I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT ALL MUSIC DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE BE DELETED FROM YOUR COMPUTER(S) AFTER A 24-HOUR PREVIEW PERIOD.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Harold Faltermeyer - The Running Man

Now we have a post that is DEFINITELY worth acquiring!

It is Harold Faltermeyer with another wonderful compilation of music from a movie featuring AHNOLLLLD Schwarzenegger.

This is the motion picture soundtrack to the movie, "The Running Man," and I must say that this is a beautiful soundtrack for its electronic rhythms and synthesizer sounds.

I do, however, have some minuses to this soundtrack: The original opening theme from the movie itself sounds nothing like the one from this soundtrack, and there is a few more songs in the movie that has not made that soundtrack as well, including "Restless Heart" (formally known as "Running Away with You") by John Parr.

But despite these minor infractions, this soundtrack is more than just a soundtrack...

It is a Harold Faltermeyer masterpiece.

















The password is:
Score-Brother-1989

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, fantastic movie and of course soundtracks...